Complete Conference Solutions.
It’s your conference, it’s your choice.
Canvas Loft Bar in Bournemouth
You’ve spent months planning your conference in Bournemouth. Registration lists, place cards, liaising with speakers. Why should the Audio Visual be an afterthought?
Luckily, this needn’t mean more stress for you. Stage Bright offers a complete conference production package, tailored for venues in Bournemouth. Offering complete production packages, including large-format projection screens, crystal-clear sound systems and audience participation systems. We can have as much, or as little involvement as you want.
Royal Bath Hotel in Bournemouth
Working harmoniously alongside yourself, or your in-house events team, we aim to become an extension of you. With regular updates on progress, clear lines of communication and a completely transparent operating practice, you can rest easy that your event is in safe hands.
From the initial planning meetings, through to the final delivery and completion of your Southampton based conference, we’re there from the start. Furthermore, we can also liaise with venues regarding technical specifications on your behalf. This can be done by joining you at site visits, or arranging our own visits if you are not available.
- Large-format projection screens
- Christie Projectors
- Barco & Analog-Way Switching Gear
- On-site Communication Equipment
- Live High-Definition Media Streaming
- Robe Intelligent Lighting
- Chamsys Magic Q Control Systems
- LED Up lighters and Set washes
- On-site internet and Temporary Wi-Fi Installation
- Familiarity with Bournemouth Venues
- D&B Sound Systems
- Digital Mixing Consoles
- Radio Microphones
- Multi-room sound distribution
- Multi-lingual Translation & Hard of Hearing Systems
Why leave it to chance? Get it right with Stage Bright.
With over a decade of experience working within the corporate AV industry, you can be certain we have the skills, contacts, determination and attention to detail required to make your conference in Bournemouth a success.
- Comprehensive initial consultation
- Site visits with you, or on behalf of your company
- Extensive options proposed in easy-to-understand terms
- Ability to work completely unbranded, integrating synergistically with your in-house team
- Transparent quoting style
- Dedicated project manager, on call throughout the production process